ELIMINATING THE STRESS FOR THE HOME OWNERS AND REAL ESTATE AGENTS-WHITE GLOVE SERVICE
- Move Management and Professional Organizer – providing service within Indianapolis and a 90 min. radius of the city. As a move manager coordinate, supervise, organize, plan and execute moving in process and moving out. Local and nationwide.
- Moving Seniors / Boomers – Downsizing, sorting, packing, dispersing, donating, and selling unwanted household items, custom floor planning for a new location, arrange and coordinate move in and unpack at the new location
- Corporate Relocation – same as above, but unpack several rooms or whole house so employee and family can get settled quickly and stress free. New employee/employer has little to no loss of productivity time at work. Providing a discard, donate, sell program to discard any unwanted items to lighten the weight of the move and eliminate unnecessary items to move to the new location. Also resulting in saving companies money. A great company benefit to offer to employees.
- De-Cluttering / Household cleanouts -working alongside family members or owners to rid of excess clothes, furniture and household decor in preparation to list the home. Pack items and store in home so home is neat, tidy, and organized for active real estate showings. Or in some situations, the home might look better empty.
- Estate Liquidation – owner sells home and needs to liquidate unwnated household items (sell, donate, or repurpose)
- Professional Organizing – closets, garage, basement, home office, family paper flow, photos, and more.
- Home Staging for Active Real Estate Showing
- Project Manager for Home Renovations – after organizing and cleaning out the house, receive quotes from contractors to share with property owners to prepare the home for active showings (painters, plumbers, roofing, mold removal and more). Supervise, coordinate, execute the work to be completed.
- Insured, Bonded, Angie’s List, member of National Association of Senior Move Managers (NASMM) and National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO).
Visited 191 times