What exactly does hot water extraction do?
Lots of companies are talking about Green Cleaning and low moisture procedures. The fact is hot water extraction is the only method recommended by the largest carpet mills. The equipment that is used for Hot Water Extraction or Steam cleaning today removes 95% of all moisture that is used to clean your carpets. The low moisture methods that most green cleaners are promoting are simply what is called encapsulation cleaning. If the company that shows up at your house brings in something that looks like the machine you saw the janitor use in high school on the tile floors stop them. This method is not intended for carpet in your home. It is a great method for carpet in an office but should never be used in a residential setting. It will in most cases void your warranty.
Hot water extraction is the only method recommended for carpet cleaning in homes by Mohawk and Shaw the largest carpet mills.
Using other methods can void your warranty.
If you have purchased new carpet for your home your carpet needs to be cleaned every 12-15 months to keep your warranty in force.
Don’t wait until it looks dirty, there may already be fiber damage.
Our eqipment carry’s a Gold rating by the Carpet and Rug Institute. Our trucks remove over 95% of the moisture during the cleaning process. The companies that promote 1 hour dry times use a buffer and spray a little water on your carpet. Your carpet is never rinsed. It is this rinsing that keeps your carpet from re-soiling. We have invested in top of the line trucks that leave you with our carpets that re-soil, a humid house or wet feet.
We also offer full service commercial office cleaning to greater Indianapolis. We can handle a small office of 10 employees or a large facility with 100’s of employees. We provide FREE evaluations and can set up a program to keep your carpets, tile and upholstery looking its best. We can often set up monthly programs ofr the cost of what you were spending for your cleaning already.
5 Reasons to Choose Sani-Bright
1. Reputation: Over 600 A reviews on Angie’s list and Super Service award winners 2009 – 2014.
2. Experience: We are trained and certified to clean all types of carpet, upholstery and rugs. We employ the only Certified Master Rug cleaners in Indiana.
3. Education: We are certified by the IICRC, which is the most recognized body of certification in our industry.
4. Systems: Our company operates the most advanced cleaning systems in the industry. We are a family business that is committed to professional service, quality results and the idea that we can create a better service experience every day.
5. Guarantee: We want your business for life. We are committed to standing behind our work and our word. If it can be helped we are committed to a positive outcome in all our client and vendor interactions.
- Carpet Cleaning “Best In Class” Award Winner 2013, 2015, & 2018
- Tucker Home Services Top 12 2018
Visited 281 times