More About Us
Owned by father and son team, Steve and Adam Taylor, Taylor Home Improvement is a family owned company based in Noblesville, Indiana and serves all of central Indiana area, offering a full range of home improvement services including:
- Interior & Exterior Painting
- Remodeling & Repairs
- Landscape Design and Build
Taylor Home Improvement is a fully licensed, bonded, and insured company and also carries Worker’s Compensation and Liabiity Insurance. They are a GAF Certified Weather Stopper Roofing Contractor; Owens Corning Preferred Contractor; and are trained and supported by James Hardie Company (fiber cement siding). These certifications are only offered to less than 10% of contractors.
Adam is experienced in several key areas including roofing, siding, gutters and emergency repair assessments. He is also an expert in successfully working wth insurance companies to facilitate and negotiate storm damage claims. Steve comes from over 33 years of senior executive sales and marketing management with 3 Fortune 50 companies and joined Adam last year to establish a new breed of professional experts in the roofing and home improvement business in central Indiana. Both Steve and Adam, along with their families, call Noblesville home. In addition to Steve and Adam, the Company has a team of experienced Sales Specialists as well as a specialized team of Taylor Home Improvement contractors who focus solely on their specific area of expertise. This includes:
- Experienced finished carpenters / framers and drywallers.
- Experienced, professional award winning painting team.
- Experienced roofing experts.
- A trained HAAG certified roofing inspector.
- Experienced roof repair experts.
- Experienced siding and gutter experts.
Taylor Home Improvement has enjoyed a great amount of success by following their core principles:
- Be trustworthy and always have integrity.
- Deliver the highest quality in service, workmanship and home improvement products.
- Operate with a sense of urgency for our customers and our employees.
- Maintain a superior level of communication and compassion wtih all customers and employees.
- Seek out new ways every day to improve and be better than the day before.
- The job is completed when the customer is satisfied.
Visited 356 times