We are a full-service Water Heater Company. We only do water heaters so we know and specialize in
water heaters. What does that mean for you? We have trained techs that can and will give you or your
client the options to repair the water heater instead of just giving you the replacement option. When
replacement becomes the option, we always send two people to do the replacement for you. This
keeps your house protected, and allows us to do the job faster (usually two hours or less). All of our
employees are fully insured, including Workman’s Compensation.
- We are the only one that is doing standard pricing. We will provide a current price sheet.
- We accept cash, check and credit/debit cards.
- We can, in emergency situations, do same day and always do within 48 hours. We also schedule
to help you and your customer with work and life schedules.
- Our Company services all of the counties you represent. If you have a customer outside the
doughnut counties, we can help.
- We are putting together uniforms now and all employees will wear company t-shirts.
- All employees will have a company name badges.
- Old water heaters will be taken away and the job site will be as clean as when we arrived. We
will take all trash and debris with us.
- Our labor is guaranteed for 1 year (with receipt) and our water heaters have a 6 years parts and
- We use only all factory parts for repair.
- We have chosen the high-quality Lochinvar tanked water heaters and Navien tankless water
heaters, some of the highest rated water heaters on the market today. Lochinvar is made in the
USA and headquartered in Lebanon, TN since 1919. Navien is a leader in eco-friendly
technology since 1978. We install these quality units according to the manufacturer